Prada Eyewear Cinema fall/winter 2013/2014

Amanda Murphy photographed by Steven Meisel.

Now the boss of Prada's empire stands granddaughter - Miuccia Prada. After inherited company which was sut up in 1913, she made small butique with travel bags famous in Milan. She is daughter of Luigi Bianchi, but she was adopoted by brother to take name "Prada". In 1978 together with her husband Patrize Bertelli, she introduced line haute couture and  prêt-à-porter. Beside this the new lines with clothes were set up - Prada Donna, Uomo, Miu Miu and granello. Prada has 250 shops all over the world. Desginers team designed three times phone for LG. LG Prada 3.0 with Android 2.3 Gingerbread which come up in Korea 28.12.2011, and in UK in January 2012.


The Cinema collection can be described by the one word - geometric. Angular, toned frames with delicate 'Prada' sign, will satisfy every fashionst who is minimalist and who likes adding to her stylization a little of claw. For me this collection is interesting, but for me I would choose only last one.










 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?