Chloé fall/winter 2014

 Josephine Le Tutour, Andreea Diaconu and Sasha Pivovarova photographed by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin.



In 1952 Gaby Aghion (egyptian born in Paris) together with Jacques Lenoir set up the brand Chloé. Gaby calles the company using nice, french name. Setting up that fashion house she decided to fill the hole between the couture and ordinary out-fit dress. She wanted to connect luxurious prêt-à-porter  with nicely done sexi woman typefaces. In 1964 Karl Lagerfeld joined the Chloé team. In 1997 Stella McCartney. Nowadays on the top stands Briton - Clare Waight Keller.
  

Modernized by angular lines flies it is not a daily view. And connection this fashion with clubmaster/brownie is a suprising breakthrough. I would say Yes! I would like to add them to my collection.:) What about second Chloé's frames - she created again natural palette of shades and made elegant glasses for woman in any age.




 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?