Lacoste



Lacoste is a French clothing company founded in 1933 that sells high-end clothingfootwearperfumeleather goods,watcheseyewear, and most famously polo shirts. In recent years, Lacoste has introduced a home line of sheeting and towels. The company can be recognized by its green crocodile logo. René Lacoste, the company's founder, was nicknamed "the Crocodile" by fans because of his tenacity on the tennis court.


 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?