Guess spring-summer 2010


Guess is an American upscale clothing line brand. Guess also markets other fashion accessories besides clothes, such as watchesjewelry and perfumes. The company also owns the line Marciano.
Brothers Paul and Maurice Marciano moved to Los Angeles in 1981 and opened their first store in upscale Beverly Hills area. Guess soon began advertising, and later introduced their iconic black-and-white ads in 1985. The ads have won numerous Clio Awards. Their fashion models have included a number of supermodels, many of whom, such as Claudia SchifferAnna Nicole Smith or Eva Herzigova.


 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?