Libster Blog Award EN


Hi, 
I have been nominated to Libster Blog Award. Person who nominated me is Jessey and this is her blog. Thanks.
Here you have 11 questions, on which I must answer.
1.What induced you to set up a blog?
I have started to wear glasses. I was angry beacause of the stereotype : "4eyes=ugly one". I 
Deicided to brake it. I know a lot of beautiful girls, who wear glasses. I am interested in fashion as well, so I started to add photos of famous global designers.
2. If you won million what would You do with it?
I would partly spend it on travels, clothes, extras... Whatever, I dont know, I didn't think about it...
3. Describe your clothing style.
Free elegance, for sure.
4. What can you call your passion?
Can I mention more? I love reading books - mostly criminals. I am interested in fashion, I read about it, I look through the designers lookbooks. I also like languages - english, spanish, french. Why? I view english websites like wwd.com and fashionista.com. I read international VOGUE editions.
5. How your dreamed travel would look like?
For sure to the city, in which a lot of things happen- metropoly nice to see. Move,buzz, crowds... During the day walking in the city, in the evening walk on the beach...
6. Favourite kind of music?
POP. But not 1D, Bieber or Kwiatkowski. I prefer Shakira, The Script and Pitbull or Flo Rida.
7.Which shops do you visit the most?
With clothes and books. Reserved, House (clothes) and Matras (bookstore)
8. What do you value blog for?
For possibility of expressing myself and showing to the world.
9. How do you think? How we can become easily popular on Blogger?
You have to read blogs about similar topics and invite bloggers to cooperation. Then with other people create FunPage on Facebook and voila - maybe it will be as popular as Facebook FunPage or YouTube.
10. What makes You angry in bloggers?
Posturing. They think if they have a lot of views they are gods of the internet.
11. What prizes would You like to get on hands?
I think that the most universal prize would be promoting blog on well know and valuable pages.
Nominated blogs and questions for bloggers will be announced this week

 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?