Blugirl fall/winter 2014



Dani Witt photographed by Venetia Scott.

Blugirl was established thanks to Annie Molinari and her husband in Italy (on Capri island). In 1977 they set up the Blumarine Company <post about it>, which specializes in clothing and extras for adult woman. Blugirl, set up 18 years later is equivalent to Blumarine, but for teenagers and young woman. Brand specializes
in clothing prêt-à porter. The only shop with eyewear Blugirl and Blumarine is in Longarone (Italy)


 
De Rigo Vision S.p.A

Longarone (BL)

Zona Industriale Villanova 12



The newest Blugirl collection connects to last year models in the way of colors. This time frames have more nerdy shape (as it was a year ago) then kitty. Although glasses have dark color, they are light visually. They will perfectly suit elegant and daily stylizations. To my mind simplicity is the biggest elegancy so this lenses get my biggest credit.



 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?