Giambattista Valli fall 2014 - haute couture collection

During this year's Paris Fashion Week the Giambattista Valli appeared, frenchman who was born in Rome. He presented couture, which paid attention not only by its originallity, but by the fact that each model wear sunglasses. About his collection he said - "Something between late 60s, and early 70s, kind of freedom and strangness.

First model had to schock the audience and it has happened, she looked like she just have left the pool or bed and in too big and tucked pyjama.

All photos made by Imaxtree.

What do You think about designs. Fashionista.com calls it " pyjama collection" - do You agree?
This suits I loved the most. How about You?











Whole fotorelation on Vouge's website -CLICK

 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?