Claudia Schiffer by Rodenstock


In 2014 famous German model - Claudia Schiffer, designed her own collection for Rodenstock company. She obviously took part as a model in an advertising campaign. Collection contains 16 differet models inspired by nature. Some of them has motive connected with jars, and all names of frames origin from names of trees. 
Glasses are very important part of my outfit. I have been dreaming of desigining my own collection and it become true. It was important for me to quality was the same good as look.
~ Claudia Schiffer.
Claudia Schiffer started to work as a model, and 3 years later she worked for the biggest world designing houses. In 2014 she will be 43 year old. On her account she has over 700 covers and she is on the top in fashion environment.
























 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?