British in glasses - Kate Moss


When she was only 15 years old she apperaed on the cover of "The Face" and "Vogue". Thanks to Calvin Klein become the topmodel. Today, Kate is 40 years old (16.01.1974). She was over on 300 covers in fashion magazines. Nowadays she is trying to work as a fashion editor in British "Vogue".
In mosts of dayli stylizations she chooses glasses, sometimes sunglasses and sometimes correction ones, this undoubtedly gives her chic and elegance. She was the "face" of many campaings known from brands making frame. She was posing with and without glasses for Vogue not only for one time.



















 

Ma devise

"Si vous êtes nées sans ailes, ne faites rien pour les empêcher de pousser."
~ Coco Chanel

Blogger news

My motto

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
~ Coco Chanel

Moje motto

“Może się zdarzyć, że urodziłaś się bez skrzydeł, ale najważniejsze, żebyś nie przeszkadzała im wyrosnąć.”
~ Coco Chanel

About

Hi! I'm Maja - teenager with dreams and passions. I love fashion and now - I love glasses. Glasses are the fashion too! I'm right, aren't I?